1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

New Program Mastery Experience

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by DontStopBelieving, Jul 31, 2017.

1. DontStopBelieving

DontStopBelieving Peer Supporter

It has been a week now since my last setback, feeling better and generaly I think the turnaround is getting shorter but because there is a different symptom with every setback it makes it harder to believe I can do this. Small wins is what keeps me going and how quickly I can get from being depressed to having the time of my life. Because every time I do let go of the fear it is a small success. The problem is, I dont know how to deal with anxiety and depression, it is the worse symptom for me, it makes my mind and thoughts blurry, I start doubting anything and everything, I can't control the storm of thoughts in my mind no matter how mindfull I try to be. And the brain knows I'm absoultely terified of the uncertainty it gives me. It almost feels like having actual phyiscal pain is much easier to endure. I start thinking can it be that this is also TMS or am I imagining, can such a feeling of emptiness and fear be TMS, why is my brain doing this to me? What have I done wrong? Nothing, I did nothing wrong. It is all the things that happened to me that made me like this.