1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Marisa Peer “I am enough”

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by giantsfan, Mar 27, 2022.

1. giantsfan

giantsfan Well known member

Anyone familiar with Marisa Peer’s work? I’d be curious to get some thoughts. I enjoy her simplistic take on the fact that many of us simply don’t feel like that we are enough and that that is causing most of our issues in life.

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi there @giantsfan. I haven't heard about her, but I'll bet that this would resonate with any number of people. I can certainly relate, although I don't think it's the entirety of my issues... Do you have a particular resource you might recommend?

3. Dorado

Dorado Beloved Grand Eagle

I would love to learn about this!

giantsfan likes this.
  4. backhand

backhand New Member

Peer has a lot of YouTube videos available for viewing and is a highly regarded regular on the personal development podcast circuit. Fwiw, I think she is legit with a healthy message.

She trains people in her form of therapy (e.g., hypnosis, in her case). Of course, that kind of business model is used by many in the mind-body industry.

giantsfan likes this.
  5. giantsfan

giantsfan Well known member

She has some really good YouTube videos. I particularly found her through Lewis Homes podcast. What an amazing episode for anyone, but especially those who are working on TMS.

I also purchased her book “I Am Enough,” and am practicing her affirmations. I’ve found it to be very helpful thus far.

“Thoughts control feelings > feelings control actions > actions control events”

Words and thoughts are powerful!

Dorado and JanAtheCPA like this.