1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Many Helpful Things on Forum

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by OnTheRoad, Dec 27, 2016.

1. OnTheRoad

OnTheRoad Peer Supporter

Day 17: the question asked today in the Educational Forum was, what part of this program do you find most helpful?

It is an awesome program and there are so many helpful things. So far, the most helpful thing perhaps has been a post about an exercise, that I found on the General Discussion Forum, I think...about how to get in touch with your emotions by repeating asking self, what emotion am I feeling? and writing the answer down. So, I would have to say, the support forums. But the daily educational component is invaluable too, for inspiring hope and as a reminder of what TMS is and how it operates, to reinforce that message in the brain. The journalling has also been invaluable. Sheesh, it's all good. Very good! Thank you so much!

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, OnTheRoad. It's great that you are taking advantage of the subforums. There is a lot of help there. You sound very "up" and positive. Keep that focus and you soon will be pain-free. Happy New Year!