1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Male CPPS and stretching

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by jamejamesjames1, May 3, 2020.

1. jamejamesjames1

jamejamesjames1 Peer Supporter

I have CPPS...

I had it eight years ago and got over it but don't really remember how..I know that sounds insane but I blocked some of that out of my head I think

I've been mostly meditating and trying to be apathetic towards it and work on conditioning. Have been trending in the right direction I think.

One thing that all non.TMS approaches to CPPS involve is stretching.

I know I did it last time, but I don't remember if that helped it or if I gave it up and healed later...

If the tms mechanism is to cause tight muscles, should I stretch alongside tms work to provide temporary relief while doing the tms.work?

Another thing that popped into my head is last time I was at physical therapy and the lady said I most likely have it because I am.so thin...not enough butt cushion! I added fifteen pounds of weigh around that time

Anyway I've lost that weight again and now those words popped back into my head. I'm sure it's not true as there are people thinner than me that don't have CPPS...

I do wonder why some people with the same symptoms get the same triggers...sitting for cpps...that means their must be a.similiar physical mechanism tms used the actually cause the pain,.right?