1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Lyme Disease with Rash

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by dashapiro, Feb 15, 2023.

1. dashapiro

dashapiro Newcomer

Can lyme disease with clynical rash and even elevated CD-57 but negative borellia show up as TMS and be treated 100% with Dr. Sarno's methods?

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

It's possible that someone with this particular knowledge could respond to you, but generally speaking, technical questions like this tend to not be answered here (and you'll have seen that I suggested you do your own web searches about a couple of your other questions).

The participants of this forum are working on mindbody knowledge and practices related to emotional repression, and my sense over the many years I've been around is that discussions about Lyme diagnoses have not gone far here. That being said, I can definitely tell you that in the "Success Stories" subforum I have seen plenty of people who included Lyme on their "before TMS" list of symptoms and diagnoses, and that "after TMS" they completely dismissed those diagnoses when the symptoms disappeared after applying TMS knowledge and techniques.

By now I hope you are motivated to look into mindbody recovery techniques for whatever the heck is going on with you. It is becoming more widely acknowledged even by the traditional medical industry that patients who are practiced in mindbody awareness seem to recover better and faster from actual physical injuries and illnesses, in addition to being able to keep their stress-related TMS symptoms under control in general.