1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Lumbar spondylosis

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Regrowth, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Regrowth

Regrowth New Member

Hi everyone,
    I have low back pain and had an x-ray of my back. The impression was that I had mild lumbar spondylosis. Is there any evidence that this type of diagnosis can be a potential symptom of TMS?

Thanks!

2. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

Yes, anecdotal evidence of healing in large numbers. Many have been diagnosed with spondylosis and have healed, remember what Dr. Sarno said, it's the wrong diagnosis that causes the problems, not the technique employed.

Also remember what he said, "you will do well to forget everything you think you know if you are to do well." So you need to forget about what your spine is doing once you've been cleared of any danger.

The spondylosis diagnosis is a common misdiagnosis of TMS. If you want to erase it from your mind's eye then try to get to a TMS doc. But you don't have to do that in order to heal. At some point you need to just see the truth within you. Then act.

So, your body is only one part of this equation. Look at your history and personality, as well.

Steve

daniebama likes this.
  3. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

If I remember correctly, Nicole Sachs had the diagnosis of spondylosis and she completely healed by treating it as TMS. If you put her name in the search box at upper right corner, a video of an interview she did with Forest should come up in the results. It may be helpful for you to watch it and hear her recovery story.

daniebama likes this.