1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Lower Back Pain Update

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Pingman, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Pingman

Pingman Well known member

Met with an Orthopedic Surgeon and had x-rays of my back. He said my spine looked great for a 43 year old, no sign of compression or herniations. If anything he said I might have some small irregularities of my SI joints which is where my paid resides. he said my back lipomas are normal and should not cause any pain.

Told me to do some SI joint exercises and stretches and to build up my core for stability. He did also say that stress can increase the pain beyond what the normal feeling should be.

I did some of the stretches and have had a better mindset and the pain has decreased but is still there. Guess I have no reason now to not believe its just TMS. He did say I should go see a chiro to get my pelvic checked as my right leg is 1/4 short.

Not sure if I should do that.

2. Cog

Cog Peer Supporter

Leg length difference is extremely common and doesn't cause chronic pain

3. Pingman

Pingman Well known member

I have had times with minimal to no pain but it always comes back. It has moved into my left back and him. Now my old symptoms of prostatitis are coming back too. I’m so frustrated.