1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Low thyroid

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Amber, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Amber

Amber New Member

Hi, I am making my first stab at posting. I have been reading for over a year and have gone through the wonderful 3 programs presented here. I know that I will also benefit from posting, so here goes... I have gotten most of my original RSD TMS pain under control, and have been working so hard, on getting my brain straightened out and positive mental habits. And here comes gobs od low thyroid symptoms, and I wondered if anyone else is dealing with this. Whew, thank you so much for being here and any comments would be appreciated.

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Amber, we always say that if you think there might be a medical issue, you need to have it checked out by a qualified health professional.

That being said, what do low thyroid symptoms look like? If they commonly present as TMS, there might be other people experiencing them - but those people will have identified their symptoms as TMS, not as low thyroid, so they might not have any idea what you're talking about.