1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Alan G. Low-Fee TMS Therapy

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Alan Gordon LCSW, Sep 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Alan Gordon LCSW

Alan Gordon LCSW TMS Therapist

Hi all,
    I wanted to let you know that the Pain Psychology Center has two MSW interns, Victoria and Shira, who currently have availability for Skype therapy. They charge 65 per session, and come from the same approach outlined in the Pain Recovery Program.

If you're interested in working with one of them, email me at info@painpsychologycenter.com, and I can connect you.

Alan

Jules and Tennis Tom like this.
  2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks for posting, Alan. Affordable quality TMS treatment is a priority in our movement, and I appreciate that you're offering it. The fact that you are training interns is more good news, as it means more state-licensed, research-focused practitioners out there, spreading the word. And as an economist, I know that results in more competition, driving down prices and resulting in an even stronger "affordable quality treatment" effect in the long run.

plum likes this.
  3. Freedom

Freedom Peer Supporter

Thank you! Are there any additional discounts for college students?
    Also is this for 1 hour?

4. Alan Gordon LCSW

Alan Gordon LCSW TMS Therapist

Hi Freedom, sessions are 50 minutes. If you're a college student, they can work something out that's financially possible for you.

Alan

5. zachary1

zachary1 New Member

Woke up with spasm of elbow flexors, cannot swtrighten arm. Has to be tms?