1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Love this story!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Pandagirl, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Pandagirl

Pandagirl Peer Supporter

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

W0w that's wonderful! Such positive thinking, such energy.
    I hope everyone in the TMSWiki forums sees the video.

Pandagirl likes this.
  3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

It reminds me of a favorite old movie, "Kings Row" (1942).
    Ronald Reagan played a young man whose legs were both unnecessarily amputated
    by a sicko doctor for having trifled with his daughter's affections.
    It could have put the victim in a rage but instead he laughed and said,
    "Where did he think I lived, in my legs?"

Pandagirl likes this.
  4. G.R.

G.R. Well known member

That was awesome!!! I am sure that created a lot of unity among everyone and I am sure the
    surgery went fabulous and she healed very quickly.

I remember about 13 years ago, I had surgery and these two nurses who were scrubbing for
    the surgery wanted to pray with me. It made me feel so relaxed and set the right atmosphere
    in the operating room.

Pandagirl, thanks for sharing such an uplifting video. Could you imagine if all staff
    personnel in the OR would be more intimate and friendly with the individual being operated on.
    The surgery and healing would be off the charts in the most positive way.
    G.R.

Pandagirl likes this.
  5. nancy

nancy Well known member

Great!!!! As a nurse I would have loved to have had the opportunity to celebrate
    and bring such healing to a patient. The video should go world and inspire the
    many who are needing in so many ways. Hope is the secret to it all, Great, and
    thank you for sharing this. Nancy

Pandagirl likes this.
  6. Pandagirl

Pandagirl Peer Supporter

GR, what a great thing for your nurses to do! I think that would make anyone, even a non-believer, feel at peace. I hope they are continuing to pray for their patients today!

I tell you, if I ever need surgery, I want a dance party with my team! The unity and joy created would have an amazing impact on everyone involved!

7. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Bedside manner from nurses and doctors could help a lot.