1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Love Bubbles?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by lexylucy, Dec 28, 2016.

1. lexylucy

lexylucy Well known member

I am having a surge of digestive issues that I think are related to my romantic relationship. I am feeling like I want to let go of it. And I'm feeling like I want to protect myself, like I feel unsafe in it. I see that it is manifesting in a shaky feeling in my nervous system and a feeling of "get away" (from me). This is coming in the form of strange shifts in my belly and organs. Also a feeling of "what is going to happen?"

What a strange thing.

Lexy Lucy

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. MWsunin12

MWsunin12 Beloved Grand Eagle

I'm going to say that your "feelings" are pretty clear. If you feel unsafe, I hope you'll let the relationship go. Sending courage your way.

lexylucy likes this.
  3. lexylucy

lexylucy Well known member

Thank you Marcia. I did recently let the relationship go. It felt intuitively like the right thing to do. It's been 4 days since the break up. I feel good inside.

I do feel a little bit of TMS symptoms and a similar feeling of "get away from me" when it comes to telling my mother about what happened. Often she has taken the man's side I think out of protecting me from the pain of a separation. If I'm seeking clarity over what is healthy for me it can be dangerous to discuss a relationship with her. But I realize I am no longer seeking clarity :)

Thanks Again,

Miss Lexy Lucy

JanAtheCPA likes this.