1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Looking for the best TMS doctor

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by gabriel muller, Mar 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. gabriel muller

gabriel muller Newcomer

Hey guys,

My name is Gabriel. Currently in San Diego. I'm an entrepreneur and I'm 30. I've been suffering from upper back pain for the last 6 months. saw a few doctors and chiropractors : nothing changed. I've read dr Sorno's books and keep reading them everyday. The back pain mostly went away (I would say 70% went away). I need to completely get rid of it and I'm looking for the best TMS doctors out there. The ones that helped you the most and that can do a Skype consultation. Do you have recommendations?

Thanks,

Gab

Sienna likes this.
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Gab,
    That is, I don't know of one who will treat you on Skype without a visit in person first. You're not too far from Dr. Schechter in L.A. I would start with him. He told me that he does Skype after you see him in person for an initial visit. He trained with Dr. Sarno.
    Andy B

3. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

I second it. My mom lives in Santa Monica and went to him for her knee pain. Of course, I kept telling her it was TMS, but she had to hear it from doctor to believe it was TMS!

Sienna likes this.
  4. gabriel muller

gabriel muller Newcomer

Thanks guys. I'll hit him up!

5. gabriel muller

gabriel muller Newcomer

Meeting scheduled with Dr. Schechter in May ;)

Sienna likes this.
  6. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

BTW Gabe, I am conducting a free workshop via conference call on rapid recovery from TMS this Wednesday at 5:30PM PST. It will give you some useful strategies on how to deal with TMS until you see Dr. Schechter. For more info see the link below.

Sienna likes this.