1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Looking for some reassurance: neck /jaw/shoulders

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Yulia1975, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Yulia1975

Yulia1975 Peer Supporter

Looking for some reassurance: neck & shoulders

My TMS journey started 8 years ago, I had a million different symptoms but main is in neck/shoulder/jaw area. Every day Or even every hour I feel different sensations : or it's burning, or pulling , or my jaw clicking , it can be tension , numbed, different sides , my right shoulder started to feel tensed and in order to release I lift it and hear a click... now a new thing developed - nose/ facial numbness or tension , it's even hard to describe...
    And I probably started to have some kind of anxiety attacks: I feel sudden neck tension, my jaw and shoulder start to click and move and I feel like loosing control...
    I know many of you have or had something you describe pain or tension in those area, just wondering if you experienced similar symptoms.
    Thank you all, wishing us all enjoy every day to it fullest .

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016