1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Looking for recommendation on my next TMS book

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Juno, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Juno

Juno Peer Supporter

I have read Dr Sarno's Mindbody Prescription and am halfway though The Divided Mind. I want to keep reading up and was looking for suggestions. Healing Back Pain? Or will the info be redundant? What are other authors and books you would recommend as helpful?

2. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

Steve Ozanich, Eckhart Tolle, Claire Weekes, Howard Schubiner, David Clarke, Nicole Sachs....
    Don't fall in the trap of reading more and more books instead of working on your TMS, it can become a real distraction. So buy one or two and then stop. If Sarno didn't convince you, than other books probably won't either. If you want more suggestions on how to heal, reading other books might help but you could also try the SEP program on TMSWiki.

Ellen likes this.