1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Looking for Hope

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Moses, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Moses

Moses New Member

Hi
    I am new to the TMS idea and I think I am fit perfectly to the TMS's traits . I have been suffering from a chronic pain about 2 years.
    It began with pain in my wrists (I couldn't live without my braces) then it moved to my neck (I have a herniated disc at C3-C4). In some point I had weakness in my serratus anterior so I have a kind of a wingging scapula (and therefore I cancelled my ticket to Argentina) and now I start feeling numbness in my foot (symptoms of a lumber herniated disc).
    I am pretty desperate about this issue, it is very frustrating and I am exhausted.
    I hope I will succeed curing my TMS

2. Stella

Stella Well known member

You will suceed. Get ready for an amazing journey.

3. EricMd

EricMd Peer Supporter

Welcome. My back pain started with what they thought was a serratus anterior strain 3 years ago. I have see multiple physical therapist, spine sugeons, physiatrists and an accupunturist. Getting better with Dr. Sarno's books and the TMS Wiki. Learning to face my fears, be a better friend to myself, be true to myself and oh yah decrease my pain. Welcome to the journey.

4. tarala

tarala Well known member

Welcome to the forum, Moses. Like Stella says, it is an incredible journey.