1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Looking for Dr. in Minnesota

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by NealMarg, Nov 3, 2019.

1. NealMarg

NealMarg New Member

Hello,

I am new to the TMS Forum but I’m hoping someone may have some insight. I live in Minneapolis,MN and I am looking for a Doctor Who works with TMS as I believe that is what I have. The only one listed on the Dr’s list is Dr. Douglas Hoffman in Duluth, MN. Unfortunately,when I called his office I was told by his nurse that Dr. Hoffman no longer see patients for TMS, which was disheartening. Does anyone happen to know anyone else within the state of Minnesota.

Thanks in advance,

Neal

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Neal,

If you can't find anyone, and I know they are rare, you might take a trip to find one. Howard Schubiner, or others are set to see people from out of town, and it can be a huge reassurance. You may not feel the need, but on the other hand you may also get quite a benefit.

Good luck in your journey!

Andy

3. NealMarg

NealMarg New Member

Thank you, Andy.