1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

LOA and TMS

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Jilly, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Jilly

Jilly Well known member

" Unless you do something about your vibrational countenance, nothing can change. Nothing long term will change, that's certain... Haven't you noticed that a new disease pops up, and humanity finds the cure, only to find another disease popping up? Don't you think it's interesting that you don't get to the end of those diseases? The reason you don't, is because you have not yet come to the end of pushing against things."
    --- Abraham
    Excerpted from the workshop in San Diego, CA on Saturday, August 13th, 2005 # 705
    Our Love, Esther (and Abraham and Jerry)

Sounds like TMS to me, it's interesting how different disciplines are coming to the same conclusion in different ways. There is definitely something to repression and the stored energy that must be released. It creates disease or pain, it's really time to listen to our bodies and stop repressing and stop pushing against it (make it go away, make it stop, this isn't happening, denial, head in the sand...it happened and acceptance is the key).

veronica73 and eric watson like this.
  2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

this is an awesome post jilly-yes i see so much healing in a lot
    of good segments ,books,media,and so forth that its a beutiful thing to know
    we can learn to discharge these emtions and live a healthy life in return
    we have so much going for us-i can see the future in which the
    law of attraction will be explained in schools-
    lets see how many businessess we get going then-in just one generation -instant victory

Jilly likes this.