1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Bonnard is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Little Rocco

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

[​IMG]

This is a picture of my little puppy Rocco. He had 6 other sisters and brothers. He's got 1 sister left as I have given two of his brothers and sisters to loving families. His other brothers and sisters got lost and I know God has them in his hands.

Rocco is very special to me since he seemed to be telling me something while I was anxious looking for my lost puppies -- his family. Now that I look at his picture I can tell he was saying. Uncle Hurb -- I love you Man. And little Rocco I love you too buddy.

He and His sister had a good time today playing and enjoying the sun.

North Star, LindaRK and Mala like this.
  2. nancy

nancy Well known member

Oh Gosh, he's just adorable!! What a cool pup. Enjoy every minute of him, and I love his
    name. Will get in touch tomorrow, just have a couple of ??. God Bless.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Thanks Nancy. Yes he's adorable. Especially when I go out to exercise and he wants to walk over to see what I'm doing. You see that look, well that's how he looks at me when im working out, it makes me wonder if he's thinking about little doggie bones.

I usually get a ball and throw it now. Rocco thinks the ball is for him so he wags his tail and runs for the ball with a little puppy bark.

Yes, hit me up when you got those questions ok Nancy. I'll be right here.

Bless You

4. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

Awwwwww….he's too adorable, Herbie. I'm looking for a Bichon Friese right now. I'm not in a hurry because I know there's just the right one out there for me. :)

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  5. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Thank You North Star. He sure has grown a lot. His mom is weaning him and he doesn't know what's happening but he eats dog food like its nothing.
    A Bichon Friese, I saw an image of one the other day. Looks just like the little Poodles my mom used to have.
    Have a wonderful week North Star

North Star likes this.