1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Little encouragement

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by KevBin, Jan 5, 2017.

1. KevBin

KevBin New Member

While still having a hard time with pelvic pain. Me and my wife dicided to go on a snowshoes hike on the 30th of december. We live in Quebec Canada and have a couple great spots for those activities. First, we need to drive 1h30 hour to get to the national park of Mont-Tremblant. The drive was painfull but worthwile.

This was my firts winter hike ever, same for my wife. We snowshoed for about 1h45 to get to the top where a great view point was. A climb of about 825 ish feet high spread on a couple of km. The view was awesome. We didnt stay for long because the wind was strong and the temperature way below 0 celcius. I had no pain in the pelvic region. Only in muscles that i forgot i even had. But that was normal.

I just wanted to share for my own reasurance and maybe to help others.

Here a picture of me and my wife at the top.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    Ellen, Jules, Mermaid and 1 other person like this.
  2. Ines

Ines Well known member

I can't see the pic but congratulations!

3. KevBin

KevBin New Member

Thanks it means a lot to me. Especially that the past 2 weeks are quite hard on the moral. I try to keep my head out of the water but its proven to be quite the chalenge.

4. tgirl

tgirl Well known member

Beautiful picture. I live in Ontario and love to snowshoe as well. Best of luck to you...

5. Zoltan

Zoltan New Member

Nice one! well done! I took a journey to Germany from London to visit relatives with the amount of pain it was doable. It helped me greatly as we had fun with kids and I improved a lot.
    Now I am worse as other stuff went down since and my last journey was this morning to my rented flat's communal artificial lake. There and back it took 5 minutes with getting dressed included and I was happy I did the probably 200 step excursion. The pain caused me to shout out loud and cursing but did it, I went out after 2 days in.

Keep up the journalling!

You are such a nice couple. Get well soon.

Zoltan