1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 16 Life Marches On

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Patti Kimler, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Patti Kimler

Patti Kimler Peer Supporter

A major source of stress in my life - something that really represents a chapter because it's gone on so long- is winding down. It's official. Our house is being foreclosed on and we will be moving from Central FL to Binghamton, NY within the next 60 days. Although it sounds stressful, it represents a new beginning, and a time of living close to the grandchildren that I hardly know (because they live so far away). Bill & I are already feeling the burden begin to ease off. We will spend the next month or so purging things from our life that we no longer want or need, getting down to just the things that we really want with us. We're moving in with Bill's son, who lives in a big, gorgeous, mostly empty house, and whose face lit up as he talked about how much he wanted us to live with him.

When these big things occur, I usually feel it in my back the next morning, one way or another. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and see how much of my back stuff was related to the mortgage!

All is well in my world. :D

2. gailnyc

gailnyc Well known member

Wow, that is a big move, but it sounds mostly positive. Best of luck to you!

3. Patti Kimler

It's all good! It has "new beginning" written all over it. Our house had become a very heavy brick around our necks, and now we are being relieved of that. It is hard to tell friends down here that we are moving so far away, but it is easy to stay positive. We are taking very little with us, which is also a relief. I'm breathing better already!

4. Leslie

Leslie Well known member

Your positive attitude is very encouraging to me Patti! Thanks for sharing

5. Patti Kimler

Thanks Leslie!