1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Leg Soreness similar to Workout (but none done)

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Freedom, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Freedom

Freedom Peer Supporter

So I was stressed out about a gig I did wednesday night (standing for about 5 hours). Usually after these, or sometimes my legs might be a little achy, but once I go to sleep it generally goes away. It is now Friday and my legs feel sore (not achy). Like identical to the feeling you would get after working out (DOMS), except that I haven't even worked out this week, especially not legs. Any ideas whats going on here?

2. Sonic

Sonic Peer Supporter

Obviously not a Doctor so can only speak of my experiance.

I get this and it's just Anxiety. Muscles tensed for a long time causes this feeling for me.

Ines likes this.
  3. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Could be TMS or possible low
    On magnesium due to physical demand on your body.

Try some Natural Calm or another magnesium supplement and see.

If it is magnesium deficiency, you will see a rapid improvement in soreness.

4. ReyDementor

ReyDementor Newcomer

I feel something like this when the important things happen. Trying to divert attention (games, communication) - is what helps me.

5. ReyDementor

ReyDementor Newcomer

I think this is the best way to relieve stress. The video games with friends helps me to play in some hot game where you can laugh. My situation is even worse, I get stressed because of the workouts that take place in my gym. My legs (due to exertion and stress) and my back begin to achy and to sore. I try to lose weight and get my body is in the shape. The process is going very well, but rather thanks to the RAD-140 that I accept, but the stress and the irritation add pain to my joints. Therefore, try to reduce it as much as possible, deceive your brain.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020