1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Left testical pain / swelling

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Ryang119, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Ryang119

Ryang119 Newcomer

good afternoon,

My question to anyone experiencing testical pain / swelling. My left testical has been swollen for about 2 weeks now. I also have some pelvic pain, not bad, just a bothersome. I went to doctor originally for cold symptoms, and had him check down there. He said it was swollen, felt around and had me cough, stated that there are no signs of lumps and to make another appointment if this pain persist. Can anyone tell me what this could be or if anyone's been experiencing this pain??

2. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Ryang, use the search function using the word testicle and some interesting reads should pop up. My first reaction was that it could be a hernia, but the doctor already ruled that one out.

3. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

...there are so many things little and big that are tms, I wouldn't have time to write about all of them":
    Told to icelikeaninja by Dr. Sarno

Come to San Francisco, there are plenty of people who will be happy to give you free exams. :) :pompous: