1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Week 0 Just starting

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by jsabina, Apr 19, 2018.

1. jsabina

jsabina New Member

Hi everyone,
    I discovered dr. Sarno work thanks to a colleague.

I am suffering of some pain for the last few months.

In January it was mainly my left arm, found a slight disc bulge on C6 but nothing worrying according to the doctors.
    In March I started having a crazy buttock pain, which was diagnosed by the phisiotherapist as piriformis, muscle spasms, false sciatica.
    Went to doctors, they kept giving me pills which didn't work...

I have to say that since January I was suffering from high anxiety as well so I lost many kg and I was very stressed.

Now I still have the same pain, plus a slight plantar fasciitis bugging me sometimes.

I have always been sure that most of my problems were "Psychological" as I do suffer from anxiety or a sort of chronic PSTD as the last dr said.
    Went to psychotherapy few times but didn't change much.

Of course part of me started to be also hypocondriac, having all these unexplained pains everywhere.

So here I am, trying to start week 0 and hopefully following the program.
    I bought two of the books of dr. Sarno so I will also read them..

JRJR likes this.