1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Just some thoughts on past issues being TMS?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Leslie735, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Leslie735

Leslie735 Well known member

I'm not new to TMS. I discovered it 3 years ago when I was going through urinary issues. I was sucessful and moved on. It still pops up during times of stress but I'm able to be rational and move forward and it goes away. I'm dealing with a new pelvic pain that developed, out of nowhere, 3 weeks ago. So I'm applying TMS techniques once again. ANYWAY, Just in the last few months, I've noticed some things popping up that I believe was TMS trying to get me but I didn't give them much thoughts or worry over them so they faded. One of them was been this intense foot pain. It'll come out of nowhere and it HURTS! I can only describe it as the top of my foot needs to crack but if I try and pop it, the pain gets even worse like I'm literally breaking my foot. I notice it when I'm walking around a grocery store or mall. Anyway, it happened probably 4-6 times in the last few months. I realized today that the last time I had it was the night BEFORE this pain I'm currently having, began. I haven't had it since. I believe it was TMS, fully! But because I didn't give it the attention it wanted, it went away. Another one, this past Tuesday I woke up with 2 teeth aching in my mouth. I didn't give it much thought at first, as the day went on it got a bit worse so I took some Tylenol. It helped some, but not a whole lot. The next morning it was there slightly but not near as much. I actually forgot about it and realized by last night, it was completely gone. Today while I was talking to my Mom on the phone, I mentioned how my tooth ache was gone and guess what? It ached after I mentioned it to her. TMS, absolutely!! Just thought I'd share. ;)

Cap'n Spanky likes this.