1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Just journaled out a big topic and suddenly I got lots of symptoms?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Mariskah, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Mariskah

Mariskah Peer Supporter

Hi, I just got found out a big topic today when i journaled. It was quite emotional and new to me. But something strange happened afterwards. About an hour later I suddenly got headache, facial pain, acid reflux, lower back pain and fatigue. What in the world? And at the same time? How strange is this?

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi @Mariskah, and congratulations on this - it sounds like you have received absolute proof of how the TMS mechanism works!

Your poor primitive brain is still trying to protect you from self-discovery, but it looks like you are winning the battle. Its attempts to keep you in fear are starting to look a bit pathetic.

Have you read or heard about Claire Weekes? Her little book, Hope And Help For Your Nerves is a brilliant and compassionate resource for anxiety and has helped thousands all over the world since she wrote it in 1969. It's fantastic when combined with TMS work. It's the second book that saved me after Dr Sarno.

Keep up the great work, you're getting there!

Mariskah likes this.
  3. Mariskah

Mariskah Peer Supporter

Thank you for your comment! It is truly amazing what can happen sometimes.
    Yes, i actually have her book in my shelf, just not have had the time to look at it yet. I will get to it soon, sounds like its going to be a good read!