1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Just don't know

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by ashoo79, Mar 12, 2016.

1. ashoo79

ashoo79 New Member

So I have been having TMS sciatic symptoms for past two months. It's not as worse but still I am not able to walk as much just few steps and leg start burning. I am doin SEP program and dedicated to finish it up. I am also taking pain meds too. I don't know but for past two days I feel better in the morning(don't want to compare my pain days but I can't help). But as the day goes by it gets worse by the evening. I am a huge stressor get stresses over little things easily. I accept its TMS but does this sciatica symptoms gradually go away like this burning pain as soon as I start walking and then when I feel those symptoms I feel drain again.

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi ashoo79,
    Did you have a question, or were you simply describing your experience?
    Andy B

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Little daily emotional stresses can take their toll on us in pain. That's part of the TMS MindBody thing.

I handled it this morning when the phone rang and I strongly suspected it was a credit company asking for another payment.
    I refuse to think about money problems on a Sunday so I just let the phone ring. It rang four times, then shut up, and I saved myself
    a rage of anger. I think we can find ways to reduce our emotional stresses if we tune the causes out.

I remember how relaxed I was four years ago when our block lost electric power for four days and nights. No credit could reach me
    and I also was freed from the computer and television. Life was so much more relaxing before either of them, so needless to say I
    do not go on Twitter or Facebook.