1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Just can't understand

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by MommaCat, May 10, 2021.

1. MommaCat

MommaCat Peer Supporter

So I've been dealing with so many unexplained issues for the past 6 months it isn't even funny. Seizure, neck pain, facial weird feeling, sore throat, ear pain, burning skin, night sweats , shortness of breath, lump in throat, side pains, abdominal pain.
    Yeah! I am surprised I'm still sane, although I question it at times.
    Some things have gone away, the neck, shoulder pain and weird numb feeling in front of neck and face is still around.
    I've been checked for everything g under the sun. My scan on neck came back with artheritis,stenosis.
    I have tried to get back to life, riding my atv and walking , but have yet to get on my horse or kayak.
    I keep thinking I will make it worse and then I keep thinking every day , what on earth happened to me!
    I've got friends who say , get checked for lyme, or get checked for this or that.
    I am horribly depressed because I was so active, never laid around around was very happy person.
    This sensation in my neck consumes me, day in and out.
    I was also diagnosed with a lung nodule which scared me and sent me to a lung doctor and a breathing g test because I am an ex smoker .
    I don't know if my nerves are just shot or what.
    Google is the devil, because every symptom I've had I looked it up. I also looked up my blood work. Looked up all the bad side effects of the colonoscopy I had and upper scope because I was having pain in my ribs from it.
    I am so sick of feeling like this.
    Three GPS, a rheumatologist, lung doctor, GI doctor say I am healthy.
    What the heck!
    Someone please give me some advise.
    I am pretty low today.

2. Balsa11

Balsa11 Well known member

It's ok to feel down sometimes, it really is. Sometimes you just have to accept the feeling for it to pass. Listen to your body and do what it wants, but don't believe every fear as true. Pain is too unpredictable to worry about- what do you actually need in the moment etc. and what is actually important in your life?

3. MommaCat

MommaCat Peer Supporter

Thank you for replying

4. Balsa11

Balsa11 Well known member

I've been feeling pretty yucky too. Forgetting things, getting stuck, working harder, remembering to take a break, stressing out from it all. This stuff sucks and I wish I didn't have to deal with it. But it's always a sign of feedback. Gotta keep going...