1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Journaling

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Marla, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Marla

Marla Peer Supporter

Finally started journaling.

Been over low back pain for awhile and now back at new job dealing with mid back pain and at home when I bend.

I have this belief I am trying to get rid of that says mid back pain is caused from bending. I know it is TMS anger, fear, etc but all the years of structure talk make my new beliefs not 100% yet even though I have seen it work on my lower back and sciatica.

Day 1 asks you what would life be like without TMS. It would be free of fear and pain.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Marla. I'm glad you've started journaling. Sometimes it can tough, but that means you're getting to the bottom of what
    caused you repressed emotions. You do have to stop any structural thinking and believe totally the back pain is from TMS.
    That's not easy, but worth working on. The new job has probably brought back some pain.