1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

All the Rage Film Jonathan Ames for All the Rage

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Caroline Rumur, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Caroline Rumur

Caroline Rumur Well known member

Wow, over the last 3 days the support for All the Rage has really taken off. We’re very close to reaching our initial goal, and as soon as we cross the mark we’ll have an important announcement on our next phase. We can’t wait to share it with everyone.

if you’ve seen the trailer for All the Rage you’ll know Jonathan Ames, creator of HBO’s Bored to Death, immortalized Dr. Sarno in a hilarious scene with Ted Danson and Zach Galifianakis.

Below is a clip of Jonathan Ames meeting Dr. Sarno for the first time.

Enjoy!

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks for this video with Jonathan Ames and Dr. Sarno.
    It's wonderful. I hope it can be in ALL THE RAGE.

Caroline Rumur likes this.
  3. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

Great video. .... not experiencing anger but going straight to depression (or other symptoms...)... that's a keeper :)

Also the remark from dr. Sarno about the medical profession having no concept of a psycho-somatic process made me think.
    I don't think it is completely true, at least in my country that is, that doctors don't acknowledge psycho-somatic symptoms. The problem however lies in which symptoms are acknowledged and which aren't. A stiff neck is, a painful lower back isn't. A head ache is, a frozen shoulder isn't....
    This is pretty weird. On what grounds do they decide this?? How can a doctor acknowledge a head ache as psychosomatic and other similar symptoms not?? This makes the common medical opinion on a whole array of symptoms pretty weak in my opinion....

...only 13K to go, should be easy :)

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    IrishSceptic and Caroline Rumur like this.
  4. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Great video - Thanks Caroline, absolutely loved Bored To Death too, a gem of a TV show.

Caroline Rumur likes this.
  5. Mala

Mala Well known member

Loved the last it where asks about Sarno 'do u think he liked me a little'. Clever! ;)

6. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I think Dr. Sarno like us all, and more than a little. Like we like each other.