1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

I've had enough of the feelings.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Mad, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Mad

Mad Peer Supporter

I can deal with my kids testing me, coworkers irritating me, patients being rude, my friends being, well, themselves (lol). What I just can't seems to handle is my marriage. I can't handle the tension between my husband and oldest son- it sends me into a rage. I can't handle feeling worthless when I fall short in the intimacy department of my marriage.

If I mention the clear negative bias he has toward my son, suddenly I (and everyone else) "lose my f@+#ing mind every time he says anything to or about Demitri". (His words there)
    If I'm upset because my sex drive has yet again flat-lined and I try to talk to him about it, he gets frustrated and says "I don't know what to tell you, we've talked about it so many times" and walks away.

I'm so angry, and hurt, and afraid. I don't want to feel, because feeling gets me nowhere.

2. BeWell

BeWell Well known member

[Deleted at BeWell's request]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2016
    juderocketqueen likes this.