1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 29 Its Working

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Sean, May 4, 2016.

1. Sean

Sean New Member

Hi,
    Today is a no pain daydancea yesterday was pain :grumpy: but I did some reading which helped reinforce it's TMS. As a result, I acknowledged the TMS strategy at work, determined a trigger and 'lived' the emotion rather ignore it (thought psychological as Hueftle advocates) and felt I had pain resolution today. I would say that was one of the more significant and timely positive responses I've had.

I think also dealing in In the present rather than going dep into the past or future simplifies the focus.
    As I look back in terms of the decrease in pain however I'm quite happy and relieved with how how it's gone!!! TMS/MBS IS THE BOMBbeerbuds

Janine28 and Tassie Devil like this.
  2. Tassie Devil

Tassie Devil Peer Supporter

Hi Sean,

Yay!! That first "no pain" day is so good! Proof that we are doing the right things, thinking psychologically instead of physically. I love to read these SEP stories. I'm more than a month out of SEP and more than 2 weeks pain free and apply the Sarno teachings to everything in my life now. Going through another physical challenge and am in the process of having it assessed by the medico's. No TMS doctors here so have to eliminate etc as if I had never heard of TMS BUT feeling a lot more confident about dealing with "stuff" since being on this Forum.

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Srean. It's gerat to know you had a day without pain. Your belief in TMNXS emotions causing it is so important in healing. Living in the present is the way to live.

Tassie... If the doctors don't find anything wrong, then your symptoms must be from TMS repressed emotions. And Dr. Sarno says even structural abnormalities may not cause pain, so it may be from the emotions. Good luck with the medical exams.

Tassie Devil likes this.
  4. Tassie Devil

Tassie Devil Peer Supporter

Thank you Walt and Hi there. Nothing untoward was found with my "lady issues" - no pain - just sensations and a possible bladder infection but willing to leave well enough alone here. Sorry about the italics. Not sure what I pressed but who cares! Living in the moment is just so novel but helpful for all healing.
    I hope it's been another day of no pain Sean. Stay strong.