1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 15 It's moving!!!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Aaricia, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Aaricia

Aaricia Peer Supporter

I still feel pain in my back, like for the last few months but it's much smaller and my left hip suddenly is killing me today! FOR NO REASON !!! Thanks TMS gods !!!

cdub likes this.
  2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

You've got it on the run! Congratulations! Keep it going!

Aaricia likes this.
  3. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

I remember you Aaricia. I am glad you're still at it, with various levels of success. Sending you my best!
    Andy B

4. Aaricia

Aaricia Peer Supporter

Hi Andy,
    Thanks! Yes, I’m here again. At some point I forgot to take care of myself and TMS came back.
    This time I know how to hit this guy and by using well known tools I’m making some progress!

All the best, see you around.

5. srton

srton Well known member

I know - it's so funny when the pain starts to move and you're like yahooooo this truly is TMS!
    It's kinda funny how we forget to take care of ourselves. For me it's the moment I let my guard down and start to think that i can do everything and handle it all then BAM.
    Glad to hear your're making progress.
    Best,
    srton

6. Aaricia

Aaricia Peer Supporter

@srton, this time the pain is much darker and deeper. Looks like my first tms recovery was a piece of cake.
    I forgot and I was dealing with finals at school, very stressing teacher, law dispute with someone, had to take stressful trip to my childhood home that I didn’t want to do. There was too much pushing myself for way too long.