1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Its been 1 yr since I started my tms journey update.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Boston Redsox, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Well it been a whole year since I started taking tms seriously…and to update all of you that since this discovery I am 90% percent off all meds, still taking some at night to sleep and deal with pain.

I have to say my outlook with dealing with pain and fear are much better since I know where its starts? My anxiety in that case as diminished. As some of you know I am going threw a loveless marriage and a road to divorce once we settle on our arrangements, and also the fact that we are still living together due to the fact we both don't have a place to go unless we sell our house and split the funds.

Which I am sure I am harboring some intense anger and pain. I have forgiven myself and stopped blaming myself for the failed marriage, I also forgave her for her unfaithfulness.
    And her lack of love and caring for me…

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
    IrishSceptic and riv44 like this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Marco. You are doing really great, considering your divorce situation is still on your emotional plate.

It's okay to take some medication to help you to sleep and relieve pain.

Live in the present moment, but I also would look forward to when you are a single man again. It's really good that you have forgiven yourself for the failed marriage and forgiven her for her unfaithfulness. That helps a great deal to feeling better.