1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Is tooth ache a sign of shifting TMS pain

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Jay24, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Jay24

Jay24 New Member

I completed 42 days of SEP and my back pain was reduced by 95%. During the SEP my pain shifted from my left side to right side, my knees and now I have tooth ache. Saw the dentist who was unable to explain the cause. He found a crack in my tooth but I never had any pain before. I don't remember any injury. This morning my pain has shifted to the other side of my mouth? Could this be TMS? I may sound silly but has anyone experienced tooth ache as TMS?

2. Zumbafan

Zumbafan Well known member

Yes, I have had toothache as TMS. Good job you had the dentist check it out, now you can treat it as TMS. The mind will keep shifting symptoms as long as there is unresolved conflict.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  3. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Yep. What Zumba said ;)

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Jay24. Me too. I had a toothache when I was healing from back pain, but a dentist found no teeth problems.
    So it was TMS moving around in me. Don't worry. The toothache will go away as you you relax more.
    Relaxing isn't easy these crazy times, but you will find some good relaxation videos on Youtube
    and keep remembering to live in the present, and to laugh.