1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

Is marijuana helpful with TMS?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Davideus85, Mar 16, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Davideus85

Davideus85 Peer Supporter

Has anyone found marijuana helpful in alleviating TMS symptoms?

2. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

It may give you a temporary relief, like Tylenol or opioids, but it will not solve your ultimate problems. The only way to address TMS is to deal with your emotional and mental health.

3. Cap'n Spanky

Cap'n Spanky Well known member

As TG957 said, it may provide some temporary relief. But long term I see it being more unhelpful than helpful. Especially if it's being used often. That's just a personal opinion and not based on scientific evidence or special knowledge.

I use to smoke it often and I don't think it was beneficial to my emotional well being.

A clear, sober mind is a better place to start.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
    TG957 likes this.
  4. BlackBacardi

BlackBacardi Newcomer

Not me, but a friend of mine. I see someone mentioned Tynol on here, but I don't think that's a great alternative, because your system reacts badly in the long run to so many pain killers taken for nothing. There are medications for TMS, but from what my friend mentioned cannabis was also a great relaxer for him. I had a lot of free time in lockdown, and I'm trying to take steps towards opening a dispensary with the savings that I have. I wanted to find something that I would actually love investing in and I think this is finally the perfect opportunity. I'm trying to read more about the subject from only trusty websites, at the moment I'm trying to put in order all of the legal documents that I'll need with the help of online resources. This comes after finishing the deals with the actual place of the dispensary last year.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  5. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

See no difference between this and pain killers. Only temporary relief but not a cure. on the other hand, L-arginine, an amino acid, can help increase blood flow and reduce pain naturally, whether it's TMS or pain due to an actual injury. It has many other health benefits as well, Scientists who discovered it won the Nobel Prize in Medicine. See my post.

NO More Heart Disease and More! (fredamir.com)

6. EmilyMills

EmilyMills Newcomer

I mean, people say that marijuana can cure cancer, help with ADHD, and even with TMS. Is there evidence? Not really. Still, there's a lot of research going on now. Many scientists are skeptical that there are some health benefits of cannabis, whereas others highly encourage this idea. I personally think that marijuana can indeed help relieve pain and treat depression. I even read an article about some natural products with CBD. If I remember well, it did say that cannabis helps alleviate TMS symptoms. But, who knows if that's true or not.natural products with CBD

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021