1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Is it normal for symptoms to get worse?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by LouVes, Oct 31, 2018.

1. LouVes

LouVes New Member

I'm almost sure from reading that the answer is yes.
    The problem is that I'm more than a little spooked right now. I've been getting on with my day, ignoring the pain and have been for a walk without pain which is a small victory (And I really enjoyed it).
    I then attacked cleaning out the attic as it needs to be done and I'm on holiday this week so...
    But, here's the thing...I have pressure and heaviness and pain and vice- like gripping going on throughout my pelvis and I've never had these symptoms before. They're vamping up and spreading throughout the pelvis when I've only ever had them on the right side before. Also the pressure and vice grip is new. I refuse to panic. Well, I'm trying. But that's why I'm posting.
    Has anyone else noticed symptoms going up to other levels and becoming different shortly after starting the programme?
    Thank you.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  2. EileenS

EileenS Well known member

Yes it's normal. It's called the symptom imperative.

3. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Very normal, as EileenS says. Use this as further support for your TMS diagnosis. Increase in symptoms can be used very positively, and has been by many here at the Forum.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  4. LouVes

LouVes New Member

Thank you EileenS and Andy B. Ok, let's see where this goes then, shall we?

Free of Fear likes this.
  5. Free of Fear

Free of Fear Well known member

You've got your symptoms on the run :cool:

starseed and LouVes like this.