1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Is Chronic Fatigue TMS?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Explorer, Feb 26, 2013.

1. AMarie

AMarie New Member

re: re: "It's almost like my subconscious is using it as an excuse to show me just how much of an outcast I really am." I truly believe that I do this, too! It's a self-fulfilling prophesy that our brains somehow manage to manifest in fatigue, pain, etc. Wow. I feel for you, and I also hope it's a bit of a breakthrough for me, as I'm suffering from fatigue now and trying to break down all the psychological factors that are causing it. Shame and fears are at the top of the list :(

2. jennyc19

jennyc19 New Member

WOW! I really relate to what you posted here. I’m a newbie to discovering about TMS. I’ve had fibromyalgia for about 12 years but I’ve had CFS for about 25 years. I can feel the program working on taking away my pain but it’s so hard to keep going with the fatigue. I wish I would see more stories on how to specifically work on getting over the fatigue. Why doesn’t the same work I’m doing to unlearn my pain work on the fatigue? It’s so hard to constantly push through when you’re to tired to even stand up. It’s hard.