1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Derek Sapico Introducing Derek Sapico

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Alan Gordon LCSW, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Alan Gordon LCSW

Alan Gordon LCSW TMS Therapist

Hi everyone,
    I wanted to introduce Derek Sapico. He's a very experienced and insightful TMS psychotherapist whom I've had the pleasure of working with for many years.

Derek has graciously offered to serve as an online guide of sorts, by checking in on the TMS wiki discussion forum several times per week to address specific concerns and give feedback to those of you suffering with pain.

He's as skilled a therapist as I know, and I'm sure he'll be of great service to those of you striving to eliminate your symptoms.

veronica73, Forest and Livvygurl like this.
  2. Livvygurl

Livvygurl Well known member

Thank you Alan and Derek! Welcome to the Wiki, Derek your presence is warmly appreciated!!! :)

3. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you, Alan and Derek. I am tremendously excited about this and very much look forward to interacting with Derek.

4. Derek Sapico MFT

Derek Sapico MFT TMS Therapist

Thank you, Alan, Forest, and Livvygurl! As you can see by my lack of a profile picture, I am still working on getting my profile and bio completed. That notwithstanding, I am extremely excited to be a part of this community. I have steered many of my clients towards the Wiki and have spent a great deal of time on it myself, learning from the members. Something that really stands out for me is the incredible amount of insight and compassion that is crammed into these forums. It really affirms my dedication to working with this population. I am always struck by the immense capacity for empathy and compassion that seems so ubiquitous within the TMS community. I am honored to be a part of this mission and this movement and I truly hope that I can be of some service to the Wiki and am thrilled to be a part of this exceptional community. Thank you all for your warm welcome!

-Derek

Forest likes this.
  5. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

I feel the same way every day. Participating in the Peer Network has been a very fulfilling part of my life. I have gained so much from interacting with everyone and reading what they have to say. It is very exciting to have you on our forum and providing great insights into TMS and how to recover.

Forest