1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Interstitial Cystitis Symptoms

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Gringa, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Gringa

Gringa Newcomer

Can someone tell me if this sounds like Interstitial Cystitis? I have been in Mexico for 3 months and cannot go to a Doctor for 14 days. I have severe pain in my pelvis more pain on both sides, sometimes stabbing or spasms. This makes it difficult to walk upright, I have to kinda hunch over so as not to activate the pain.I feel pressure on my vagina and anus and pain going up both. With this I have the need to urinate all the time with a bit of pain urinating. My urine is dark yellow unless I drink a lot of water which I do often. I thought it was a UTI so went on antibiotics for 5 days but it didn't help at all.

2. miffybunny

miffybunny Beloved Grand Eagle

That could be an infection and it needs to be ruled out because an infection is no joke. That could spread to your kidneys. If there is no sign of infection, the dr. will have to rule out other causes. If you are given the diagnosis of IC, then that is TMS. Hope you get to a doctor soon! Can you go to an e.r. maybe?