1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Intersitial Cystitis

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by MelanieT, Feb 19, 2013.

1. MelanieT

MelanieT New Member

2. RikR

RikR Well known member

Google Pelvic Floor muscle dysfunction - Dr. David Wise or Anderson...it is a total stress condition - men get it too

3. Stella

Stella Well known member

Hi Melanie,
    I had IC with all the other complications i.e. abdominal cramping, butt cramping, myofascial pain, IT band pain, tight painful thigh muscles and all the other stuff. I have every book written and tons of paraphanalia for all the physical issues.

I am off all medications. The bladder problems are completely gone. I still have a small amount of risidual pain and tightness. My wonderful physical therapist recommended The Divided Mind. You can recover from this too.

Start the Structured Education Program. It will be life changing. Sandy

4. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Through a quick search on our site I found quite a few stories about interstitial cystitis, and it really could be TMS. I recommend check out Abigail Steidley’s Story and Sandra’s from Dr. Schubiner’s website. They were both diagnosed with IC and were able to recover from it using the TMS approach. Have you seen any improvement yet?