fridaynotes
Well known member
I haven’t been on here in a few years, because I mostly had all my TMS issues completely and totally resolved, but all of a sudden going through one of the most stressful periods of my adult life, when I’m in the process of losing a job that I love, I get this crazy, intermittent double vision that I just feel is TMS. It makes me think of that old phrase. I’m so angry, I can’t even see straight!
but even though I’m pretty convinced this TMS, I am going to get it checked out in the next day or two. I’m just not in a location where I can get it checked out the present moment, but I just wanted to kind of laugh out loud about it for a moment because it just seems so typical TMS to me!
anyone else have experience with strange sudden onset, double vision but very intermittently? it just seems like anxiety and TMS is such a culprit of this.
but even though I’m pretty convinced this TMS, I am going to get it checked out in the next day or two. I’m just not in a location where I can get it checked out the present moment, but I just wanted to kind of laugh out loud about it for a moment because it just seems so typical TMS to me!
anyone else have experience with strange sudden onset, double vision but very intermittently? it just seems like anxiety and TMS is such a culprit of this.