1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Insufficient privileges ?

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by Scouser, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Scouser

Scouser New Member

When I go to ask a therapist forum, I am told I have Insufficient privileges ?

What do I need to do ?

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Scouser,

The Ask A TMS Therapist subforum is exclusively for questions that have been submitted to the program and then answered by a participating therapist. For this reason, only participating therapists are able to post there. I thought you might like to know that your question has successfully been submitted, though.

3. Scouser

Scouser New Member

Thank you Forest, I can't see where my question has been submitted ?

4. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Scouser, unfortunately, our software doesn't allow people to see the questions after they have been submitted. People are briefly shown an overlay to confirm that the question has been successfully submitted, though. The mechanism is very similar to an advice column at a newspaper or website: you write in and once the message is sent, it's gone.