1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

insomnia

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by JuliaJulia, Jul 31, 2019.

1. JuliaJulia

JuliaJulia Newcomer

Hi there!

First of all I am thrilled to find this community! I have been a TMS sufferer for many years and have had success in eliminating neck back and hand pain.

However I also have had insomnia for three years. I’m pretty healthy otherwise and I’m starting to suspect that this is a TMS equivalent. Does anyone have experience with this or have any advice? I want to get off these sleeping pills and sleep normally like I did for most of my life! I’m going crazy here...

Warmest regards to all of you,
    Julia

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi @JuliaJulia -

This is mentioned and discussed all the time - it's well-accepted within this community that insomnia is just another TMS equivalent. Use the Search box, enter insomnia, and in the results, choose the tab on the right "results from our forum only". There will be lots of choices.

Megs and JuliaJulia like this.
  3. JuliaJulia

JuliaJulia Newcomer

Thank you for responding! It’s a comfort to know it might be TMS and that others have had this experience. Thanks!

4. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Megs likes this.