1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Increased Pain won't stop

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Boston Redsox, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Thx Forest and yes i do know for a fact that my UC mind is mad as hell for having to move from my home and children and dog I listen to pain all the time and I know it's a PURE ANGER AND HATE towards my wife for what she as done to our family .

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

I'm sorry to hear that, my friend.

3. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Thx we will have that coffee soon I really would like to meet. Thx for your kind words and advice

4. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Looking forward to it. I'm no "TMS whisperer," but I do enjoy chatting.

Boston Redsox likes this.
  5. BruceMC

BruceMC Beloved Grand Eagle

Interesting you should bring that up, Forest! I just got a pressure washer and have been cleaning up the driveway, brick walk and porch of my parents' old house the last couple of days. And, not surprisingly, my sciatica and lower back pain have been acting up. You're so right about change associated with loss. It's like my dead parents know I'm getting the place cleaned up to rent or sell it and are staging a protest inside my psyche against their ungrateful son. Also, all the fears and phobias surrounding the security this place has always provided, the sense of stability in a changing world. Yup, fear of change!

Simplicity, Boston Redsox and Forest like this.
  6. Simplicity

Simplicity Guest

You've received some good advice, Marco. I just wanted to say that I know how horrible it is to be in so much pain. I hope you feel better soon.

7. MWsunin12

MWsunin12 Beloved Grand Eagle

Marco. Checking in with you. I know it's pretty lousy weather on the East Coast, but hoping you feel better physically and emotionally. Peace.

8. Jacqui9

Jacqui9 Peer Supporter

Marco, Checking in also. Hope you are doing better.