1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

I'm trying to be a content creator but OCD and maybe other things are making my life hard.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by stevow7, Apr 11, 2022.

1. stevow7

stevow7 Well known member

I fear of a lot of things, I fear of joking because what if I lie? what if I say something and then I lie? what if I say I like a game, but not much? im lying if I dont go specific. I want to joke, I want to talk freely, I want to be me. I don't lie to hurt people, but what if I say I ate one chip, but actually ate two when in reality it doesnt matter how many? or what if I said something like "ha! thats what she/he said!" no one said, its a joke. I don't want to say o ok im joking.

I fear of talking sometimes and feel like I have to pray and appologize a lot of the times because I think I sinned or lied and then I get into ocd.

another thing is making thumbnails, like when I take a picture if the character is not doing exactly how it moves or use the exact same amount of stamina in the video or picture I think im lying or sinning even thought probably no one notice a difference if theres an edit of stamina and doesnt even matter in the video how much stamina was used during the stamina run.