sdiddy
Peer Supporter
HI guys - Ive had pretty awful hip pain for about 3 years now. Tried everything from PRP to cortisone to PT and now a new doc doing tens and shockwave treatment, on top of hot yoga, cold pluges, mediation, therapy. tms related things. MRI from 3 years ago showed significant issues like osteoarthritis in both hips, labrum tear, and bursitis. Ive just been managing the best I can.
But in the last 6 months something new has happened that isnt manageable. When I stand for even an hour or walk even for 30 minutes, the entire back of my legs from hamstrings down to the back of my knees ache horribly to the point where they almost lock up. Feels like they are incredibly tight is the only way to describe it. I have no idea if this is related to the hips but this new doc (who seems very knowleagable) says we need to do a back mri because it could be stenosis, a nerve being pushed on, etc. This scared me quite a bit.
On the one had I know the power of TMS (though I have no idea if this particular thing could be TMS?), but on the other hand what if there is something serious going on. Im scared. I have a daughter and I can barely even play or walk or go anywhere these days. I dont know what to do or who to turn to. Im barely sleeping, and yet I somehow still am trying so hard to be a great dad to her, and work hard at my career and even see friends and more. But this isnt sustainable.
Has anyone had something like this or heard of it? Any clues? What should I do?
But in the last 6 months something new has happened that isnt manageable. When I stand for even an hour or walk even for 30 minutes, the entire back of my legs from hamstrings down to the back of my knees ache horribly to the point where they almost lock up. Feels like they are incredibly tight is the only way to describe it. I have no idea if this is related to the hips but this new doc (who seems very knowleagable) says we need to do a back mri because it could be stenosis, a nerve being pushed on, etc. This scared me quite a bit.
On the one had I know the power of TMS (though I have no idea if this particular thing could be TMS?), but on the other hand what if there is something serious going on. Im scared. I have a daughter and I can barely even play or walk or go anywhere these days. I dont know what to do or who to turn to. Im barely sleeping, and yet I somehow still am trying so hard to be a great dad to her, and work hard at my career and even see friends and more. But this isnt sustainable.
Has anyone had something like this or heard of it? Any clues? What should I do?