1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (now US Daylight Time) . It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with D'NiceTMS as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

I'm healed

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by katesadilla, Apr 3, 2017.

1. katesadilla

katesadilla New Member

So I haven't been on this site for awhile. I think it was somewhere around day 12 that I stopped doing the Structured Education Program. I stopped because I wasn't in pain anymore. Seriously. Just like that, it's gone.

I'm so grateful that I took the time to journal and meditate and educate myself. I handle stress much more healthily and I have lowered my unrealistic expectations of myself. I'm happy. And I don't hurt.

This is incredible. Don't give up. Keep fighting! You can do it.

2. If 6 was 9

If 6 was 9 Peer Supporter

Wow, Katesadilla, I'm jealous!! But happy for you.

I'm at day 30 I think, but I keep having interruptions from life etc - so it's probably about two months since I began. I reckon I'll be working on it for six months or so, I've given up expecting and hoping for the miracle fix. But why I'm not so worried (ok I admit, i'm a little disappointed) is because even if I haven't made huge breakthroughs with the pain, I'm at least sorting out the stuff in my head and body (if that's where the emotions are) that I may not have done if I didn't have the pain to remind me of it.

What was the thing that really helped you?