1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

I'm healed

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by katesadilla, Apr 3, 2017.

1. katesadilla

katesadilla New Member

So I haven't been on this site for awhile. I think it was somewhere around day 12 that I stopped doing the Structured Education Program. I stopped because I wasn't in pain anymore. Seriously. Just like that, it's gone.

I'm so grateful that I took the time to journal and meditate and educate myself. I handle stress much more healthily and I have lowered my unrealistic expectations of myself. I'm happy. And I don't hurt.

This is incredible. Don't give up. Keep fighting! You can do it.

2. If 6 was 9

If 6 was 9 Peer Supporter

Wow, Katesadilla, I'm jealous!! But happy for you.

I'm at day 30 I think, but I keep having interruptions from life etc - so it's probably about two months since I began. I reckon I'll be working on it for six months or so, I've given up expecting and hoping for the miracle fix. But why I'm not so worried (ok I admit, i'm a little disappointed) is because even if I haven't made huge breakthroughs with the pain, I'm at least sorting out the stuff in my head and body (if that's where the emotions are) that I may not have done if I didn't have the pain to remind me of it.

What was the thing that really helped you?