1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

If we can change

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

I couldn't face the thoughts of all my repressions all the time. When I thought about it it made me angry or scared when your younger or haven't accepted yet ya know.
    That's the hard part I think. I didn't know how to use acceptance and I thought I had to repress my feelings.
    At that age I couldn't look the issue right in the eye and face it. Then I learned through awareness and acceptance and forgiveness which is part of acceptance.
    I want to be able to explain acceptance in 1 setting.

The volumes that explain the how toos are all so complete and different yet the same core but different submodalities or emotional and thought circumstances.
    Im positive awareness and acceptance helps us in this committing thyself so we can win in this life.

Acceptance is like 1 of the powerful 2 ya know (acceptance and awareness)
    if were aware of our reactions through awareness then we learn to accept conditionings and change them.
    Its life lived that sets the individual apart, I've seen many stars, athletes on TV and loved ones and friends hurt close to death and a few did die.

I had some repression all the time that got stored unconsciously, so as I still think of repressions today I think we all should discovery new things at least monthly after we heal and weekly as we heal.
    Now don't loose course and hold this rule as concrete, you wont get fully healed half the time for like 3 months or 5 cause you can only work up to so much exposure, ya know quicker.
    Remember it can take longer to heal but it last a lifetime.
    In other words we accept that if it can diminish the pain over 6 months to a year then we stay course and don't give in ya know. See we get lots better in just months sometimes if we stay working on it.

I including everyone else I know who totally healed as good as normal ya know- back to normal through awareness and other concepts.

In hard and most cases combined it takes an average of 6 months to a year to start to get better. That's the worse cases like bedridden and cant move but the good part is we all heal totally in the max 1 or 3 years. Stay in, think of healing huge at most in 3-6 month increments if you have less issues.

I do have friends that are still trying after 7 yrs but its only 1% so we work and never loose focus. You wont win if you give in. its the long time sufferers like over 15- 20 years that takes a little longer but they still heal just as good as the ones that had shorter years of body pain.
    If were aware of our reactions through awareness
    then we learn to accept conditionings and change them.

if we can change parts of our lives then we will gain confidence and heal.
    If we keep on thinking the way we always have- well change wont occur . We can change ya know.
    Its only through change that we change the current of attraction heading our way.
    In acceptance we learn new ideas, concepts, insights on what we can do- how to do it and master it.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I really like your suggestions on acceptance. It's one of the basics of TMS healing.

I'll post more about this on your thread about the call-in tonight about THE GREAT PAIN DECEPTION.
    I'll call in at 8:30 pm Chicago time.

3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks Walt,
    Acceptance is like 1 of the powerful 2
    ya know acceptance and awareness
    if were aware of our reactions through awareness
    then we learn to accept conditionings and change them.