1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 20 If I could change one thing about my life

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by cindy, May 14, 2013.

1. cindy

cindy New Member

Other than the level of pain I experience? o_O

The first thing that comes to mind is: my financial situation. I'm doing alright for a 25 year-old but my TMS has hampered my ability to work my main job as a writer for a while, so the cash flow has slowed. But I'm making ends meet and inching toward the end of my goal of being financially prepared to move to Los Angeles this year. Yet I want to live a life of true financial abundance, where I really don't have to worry about money at all and always have enough to live comfortably, fund my music career, have all my needs met, build a nest egg, and do some fun things too.

I can accomplish this by building my catalog of self-published works, seeking out commissioned work, etc., but in order to do this I need to be able to type for as long as I used to without pain. The pain created a fear of even approaching the keyboard. I am grateful that it is slowly getting better. I am grateful that I am coming to understand this syndrome. I am grateful that I have many options available to me to improve my financial situation. I am grateful that I am healing my mind to take action once again and meet my goals that I had all but given up before.

gailnyc likes this.
  2. Stella

Stella Well known member

I believe you will be able to do all this and more. You now have tools you have never had before plus a deep understanding of yourself.

cindy likes this.