1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S. (New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Bonnard is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 20 If I could change one thing about my life

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by cindy, May 14, 2013.

1. cindy

cindy New Member

Other than the level of pain I experience? o_O

The first thing that comes to mind is: my financial situation. I'm doing alright for a 25 year-old but my TMS has hampered my ability to work my main job as a writer for a while, so the cash flow has slowed. But I'm making ends meet and inching toward the end of my goal of being financially prepared to move to Los Angeles this year. Yet I want to live a life of true financial abundance, where I really don't have to worry about money at all and always have enough to live comfortably, fund my music career, have all my needs met, build a nest egg, and do some fun things too.

I can accomplish this by building my catalog of self-published works, seeking out commissioned work, etc., but in order to do this I need to be able to type for as long as I used to without pain. The pain created a fear of even approaching the keyboard. I am grateful that it is slowly getting better. I am grateful that I am coming to understand this syndrome. I am grateful that I have many options available to me to improve my financial situation. I am grateful that I am healing my mind to take action once again and meet my goals that I had all but given up before.

gailnyc likes this.
  2. Stella

Stella Well known member

I believe you will be able to do all this and more. You now have tools you have never had before plus a deep understanding of yourself.

cindy likes this.