1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Idiopathic Neuropathy

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Bicepmuffins, Oct 18, 2022.

1. Bicepmuffins

Bicepmuffins Peer Supporter

my old tms symptoms still pop up from time to time so I don’t expect to never feel another stab again but as long as it slows down to the point where I forget about it most days. My other tms symptoms were also glaring up recently which is rare which is more evidence this new stuff is tms. I hope to stop this cycle tho. I don’t want any more new tms symptoms after this lol.

the occasional twinges I find usually accompanied with stress so it’s a good warning sign at least.

for me video games helped with tinnitus a lot. I like competitive, engaging games that are fully mentally consuming for that reason. It proved to me I can ignore tinnitus with enough distraction. But I do generally tank mentally if I grind a video game and I agree with hyper stimulation. Although I use video games to prove tms to myself I also know they contribute to tms in the long run with the emotions and sedentary lifestyle

2. Bicepmuffins

Bicepmuffins Peer Supporter

I caught my TMS red handed tonight. I have been getting a tight tendon in my foot and phantom pain where my tooth implant is. My tooth randomly became really intense and I took a step and my foot was tightest it’s been in days. I started immediately laughing bc it was so obviously a burst of TMS presenting. My toes have tremors rn for the first time. I discovered a ton of new stuff about my TMS today in reflection including overlooked symptoms and how far back my TMS really goes and when it started.

my first tms symptom was generalized anxiety disorder after a bad drawn out breakup. Boom now I know. I decided I’m really really healthy today for the first time in 11 years and I’m done being taken down. I feel like I lost my entire 20s to having to prepare for a lifetime of suffering and lost a lot and gained a lot in the process.

Right now my body’s triggering all kinds of stuff. Gallbladder, toes, teeth, eyes. It feels like my TMS is trying harder bc I’m beating it

3. mbo

mbo Well known member

You got it bicepmuffins !
    That's exactly how TMS works, bullying you.
    The "TMS Style" !!!

Bicepmuffins likes this.